2002 Jan 01 11:16

[vox-tech] advice for floppy disks

i'm sure someone here keeps track of this stuff...

what's some really high-quality floppy disks brands?  i'd be willing to
pay unreasonable prices just as long as they're reliable.

i'm sick and tired of floppy disks dying on me.  what's the best brands
to get?

pete

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org