Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7. 2 !!

On Monday 24 December 2001 10:36 am, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> begin Roland Minden <rminden@Unilab.com>
>
> > To my understanding Red Hat 7.2 runs a modified 2.4.8 Kernal. ext3
> > is not native until 2.4.16 (correct Peter?)
>
> 2.4.16 was the first kernel to have official support for ext3.

Even there it's flagged as "experimental".  However Red Hat 7.2's
kernel includes support for ext3 anyway.

I really think the guy has a bad CD.  The Red Hat 7.2 installer does
support upgrading to ext3.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/