Re: grub (was: Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1

Re: grub (was: Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7. 2 !!)

On Mon, Dec 24, 2001 at 11:36:01AM -0800, Roland Minden wrote:
> Have you thought of doing a mini how-to or perhaps a talk on GRUB. I would
> not mind learning more about it, but after working with it a little I became
> rather confused with it. I found that I preferred LILO so I stayed with it,
> but I would like to learn GRUB.

I'd be happy to do a mini-presentation on GRUB. As I said, it is tricky to
install but it is well worth the effort of you like to try new kernels often.

--
Henry House