Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7. 2 !!

Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7. 2 !!

as you point out, this doesn't really mean anything.  the only
reasonable statement we could make here is that reiserfs, which uses
very complicated caching, aggravates the problem (but that doesn't mean
it is the problem).

upgrade the kernel and i'll bet you don't see the problem again with
reiserfs.  (note- i wouldn't use reiserfs until a debugfs type tool was
written for it.)

pete

begin Roland Minden <rminden@Unilab.com>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org