Re: [vox-tech] [ot] Oscilloscope recommendations?

"Mark K. Kim" wrote:
> > > I've been asked to recommend an oscilloscope for my work, but I don't know
> > > what to get.  Can someone recommend something in a few price ranges?  I
> > > don't know the max price my boss is willing to spend...

Mark-

  I've been using a Tektronix TDS210 at work for some time now -- it's pretty
good for embedded systems use.  Digital, 60MHz, 1GS/s, two channels.  There's
a four-channel version, and ones with higher bandwidth as well.  An old Test
Equity catalog lists the price for the 210 as $1195 up to $2495 for a
4-channel version.
  There's also the much nicer TDS3000 series that has a lot more features,
but comes at a greater cost as well -- $3000-10000...

				-Lynn