January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] When your Sendmail server gets added to ORDB.org..

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 10:28:41PM -0800, Danny webster wrote:
> Are there any other black-list creating servers I should know about?
> There was a reference to ORB or ORBZ but apparently they are out of
> operation.

There was ORBS, which went under due to lawsuits.  There is now a whole
bunch of ORB* things.  ORBZ is similar to what ORBS was, aggressively
testing and blocking machines and subnets that maybe shouldn't be blocked.

ORDB on the other hand is very good about testing and removal, and seems
to be run pretty well.  (I use ORDB, but would never consider ORBZ).

There are many other sites, but ORDB and ORBZ seem to get the most use and
attention at the moment.

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.psyber.com/~ted/