Re: [vox-tech] muttrc

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 02:36:35AM -0800, Gabriel Rosa wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> any chance you mutt users could share their muttrc's?
> I'm falling in love with mutt, and I'm wondering what
> people tend to tweak.

Here's some good stuff:
-----------------------

# Threading and sorting:
set nostrict_threads
folder-hook .     set sort=threads
folder-hook =sent set sort=date-sent

# Who am I?
set alternates=(nbs@sonic.net|.*@newbreedsoftware.com|.*@billsgames.com|pr@lugod.org|webmaster@lugod.org)
unset metoo             # don't reply to myself in group replies!

set move=no             # don't prompt to move read msgs to 'received' box

# Message header colors:
color header brightwhite   black   "^Subject: "
color header green         black   "^From: "
color header green         black   "^Reply-To: "
color header brightyellow  black   "^To: "
color header black         yellow  "^Received"

# Message body colors:
color quoted yellow     black
color body   brightblue black "(http|https|ftp)://[^ \">\t\r\n]*"
color body   brightblue black "mailto:[-a-z_0-9.]+@[-a-z_0-9.]+";
color body   brightblue black "[-a-z_0-9.]+@[-a-z_0-9.]+"
color body   brightblue black "www.[-a-z_0-9.]+[/-a-z_A-Z.0-9%?&~]"

# Status, etc.:
set   ascii_chars
color status    black        green
color search    brightwhite  blue
color indicator brightwhite  blue
color tree      brightcyan   black
color index     brightwhite  black  '~p'    # mail to myself
color index     red          black  '~D'    # deleted e-mail

# Headers to see:
ignore *
unignore From:
unignore To:
unignore CC:
unignore Subject:
unignore Date:
unignore Reply-To:
hdr_order Date: From: Subject: To: CC: Reply-To:

----- Enjoy!