Re: [vox-tech] lost the ability to compile a kernel redux

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 08:02:47AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> never mind.  the problem is with bin-utils.

Yes and no... bin-utils changed something they think is important, and
decided not to back it out, and that breaks a bit of the kernel compile.

> it should be fixed soon.   i think i've found a patch that will do the trick.

Agreed...  I did a process of elimination to find the errant drivers...

Net doesn't like the NETFILTER/ "Basic SNMP-ALG" option.   The scanners in
the USB section, etc... seemed to be anything really experimental.

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.psyber.com/~ted/