[vox-tech] deb mirror

hey guys,

has anyone had any experience setting up a local deb mirror (rsync)?

The process seems trivial, and is pretty well documented, but I'm wondering
what the size estimate would be. The debian site mentions that potato is about
9GB, but i believe that includes source and binaries for various architectures.

can anyone give me a number for woody x86? :)

I'm thinking of setting up a mirror, since we have 3 machines that run woody,
and it seems a bit of a waste to apt-get upgrade them all from an external
mirror, downloading the exact same packages.

thanks,
-Gabe

ps. if anyone wants to donate a 100gb drive to my cause, i'll mirror the
entire debian ftp (35gb or so, according to them) ;)