[vox-tech] mount questions

I am using Mandrake 8.1 at work as a sort of test bed for some
whiteboarding applications.  I have some of my source on a windows machine
and i would like to transfer it over my mounting the share.

here is the command that i use:

         mount -t ntfs -o username=ntusername,password=ntpassword
//machine(or ip)/share /mnt/public

this command loads the ntfs dirver and then gives me an message "mount:
special device //machine/share does not exist"

I could use some help here.  and ideas?

Andrew S. Garbutt
Programmer I / Network Admin
Center for Comparative Medicine