[vox-tech] Bash script to setup environment variables

[vox-tech] Bash script to setup environment variables

Hello folks...

I'm doing some cross-compilation work so I need to flip environment
variables on/off in a heartbeat.  I tried to write a script, but scripts
run on sub-processes so the changes do not take effect on the parent
process.  Is there a way, without having to type `source script` or `.
script`, to make environment variables changes take place on the running
process?

Thanks in adv!

-Mark

--