Re: [vox-tech] Signing email with GnuPG

matt,

you're now asking questions that are out of my realm of expertise.  i'm just
some sorry putz who happened to stumble across mutt one day and read the
first 1000 lines of a 5000 line manual.

it sounds like ted, you, henry, bill and i are the mutt experts around here.
if we don't know the answer to your question, may i suggest you go to
mutt-users@mutt.org?   they're pretty friendly over there.  :)  they helped
me out with my semi-difficult spamcop send-hook.

pete

begin Matt Roper <matt@mattrope.com>

--
               ** Please don't send me html email **