Re: [vox-tech] Bash script to setup environment variables

Re: [vox-tech] Bash script to setup environment variables

Hmm... can you think of any other ways?

I'm trying to run a script, not a C program.  Also, I don't know about
Unix but under DOS putenv() doesn't affect the parent program that called
the C program (it affects only itself and the children.)

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/