[vox-tech] what is mime?

i think mime provides a logical division of an email based on content -- like
an attachment or a gpg signature, and this allows mail clients to deal with
the material in an appropriate manner.

if this isn't correct, can someone provide a better, simple explanation in
their own words?

thanks,
pete

--