January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7.2 !!

Re: [vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7.2 !!

Sounds like a bad CD.

Go to http://www.toms.net/rb/ for a handy bootable rescue diskette.
But if you don't have a backup to restore from, you may be SOL.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/