[vox-tech] a funny thing...

Strange thing just happened.  I was working at my computer (Mandrake
8.1, Gnome 1.4.0.4, Sawfish 1.0, some KDE apps running) when a small
fish swam across the screen.  I don't think this was the screensaver,
since I was actively typing at the time.  I have never seen this
before.  I looked for suspicious processes running, but didn't see
anything that looked odd to me.

Has anyone seen this before?  Any ideas what's going on?

Aaron