Re: [vox-tech] Re: [vox] I'm Trying to Love Linux...

Re: [vox-tech] Re: [vox] I'm Trying to Love Linux...

three suggestions:

1. does wp have a verbose initialization switch?   try something like -v or -V.

2. also,

   a. type "which wordperfect".  you should get a full pathname.  suppose
      it's /usr/local/wordperfect.

   b. type "file wordperfect".

   if it's a shell script, we may be in luck.   if it's short, post it to the
   list.  if it's long, send it to me.   don't send it at all if it's a
   binary file, of course.  :)

3. tech support  :)

pete

begin: Richard Crawford <rscrawford@mossroot.com> quote