Re: [vox-tech] A message from Jay

At 04:41 PM 11/28/01 -0800, you wrote:
>On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 04:30:06PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > begin: William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> quote

> > > I think your diagnostic system (aka John) has a bug. ;)
> >
> > i think john is ok here, bill.   jay's test _did_ fail.   he was trying to
> > prove that his messages didn't go to the list.  but unfortunately for him,
> > he was wrong.   ;-)
>
>Ah-hah.  Indeed.  My diagnostic diagnosis had an error.  I think my
>brain had some faulty RAM, and my visual input receptors didn't re-examine
>the original test code.
>
>-bill!
>(wow, we're getting nerdy... and quite off-topic.  I apologize :) )
(since Bill already apologized...)

Hey, at least Bill didn't think Jay's name was James Roykirk...

(wonder how many will get this reference)

JK: ~"You have made three mistakes. One, I am not the creator. Your second
mistake was that you didn't detect the first mistake, and your third
mistake was not correcting the original mistake. You must effect repairs."

V: "ERROR ERROOR...<smoke><funny noises>"

JK: "The antigravs...Now!"

[quotes paraphrased from dusty, non-ECC wetware]