[vox-tech] What is the command line for user manager?

[vox-tech] What is the command line for user manager?

I have an Intergate box running BSD Unix.  I want to administer the user
accounts.  What is the command to let me see the user accounts and change
their passwords?

Thanks

Jay Ehrhart
Wide Area Network Manager
A.S, MCSE, CNE, MCP+I, A+, Network+, I-Net+
Yolo County Office of Education
530-668-3729
jehrhart@pacbell.net
Ehrhart@ycoe.org