Re: [vox-tech] Mail Issues

Hi Nick:

You might want to check out smail.  It's a simpler MTA than sendmail.  If you
really need alot of filtering functionality, then you might want to go with
sendmail.  But if you aren't running a huge mail server that has to deal with
hundreds of thousands of spam per day then you'll *probably* be alright.

I think you can get it from metalab:

ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/mail/mta/smail-linuxbin-something.tar.gz

There might be an RPM out there as well, but I haven't looked that hard for
one.

HTH,

jan