January 6: Social gathering

[micah@cowanbox.com: Re: [vox-tech] Saved SSH keys?]

Thanks to Bill's helpful advice, I'm resending this.
--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 02:51:40PM -0800, Ryan wrote:
> Would it be possible to save my ssh login key (logging in from a workstation
> that only I use) for a remote server so that SSH can connect without me
> entering my password?

Absolutely.  I have done so a few times.  Check the manpages, as I
can't remember the details; but the gist of it is that you need
your client host's public key (identity.pub) to be in your server-side
~/.ssh/authorized_keys.

Micah
--- End Message ---