satan# dpkg -p vlock
Package: vlock
Section: utils
Installed-Size: 33
Maintainer: Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1.3-5
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1.2), libpam0g
Filename: dists/potato/main/binary-i386/utils/vlock_1.3-5.deb
Size: 12564
MD5sum: be8f2b6184f250ab7a9e51e88a8b1d12
 vlock either locks the current terminal (which may be any kind of
 terminal, local or remote), or locks the entire virtual console
 system, completely disabling all console access.  vlock gives up
 these locks when either the password of the user who started vlock
 or the root password is typed.

begin: Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org> quote

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org