Re: [vox-tech] quick smtp question

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 09:08:39AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> always wanted to know this little tidbit:
>
> when sending email, what happens when you send a period on a line all by
> itself?  like this:

Hah!  Looks like my version of Mutt needs a bugfix...  I notice from
other replies that they got the rest of your brief message; but Mutt
apparently has some sort of problem.  Bizarre, since it's not going to
see it as a single period anyway, right?  It must translate it to
single-period and *then* interpret that.  Wierd.

Micah