Re: [vox-tech] hotmail question (for a friend)

Re: [vox-tech] hotmail question (for a friend)

As previous posters have mentioned, it has nothing to do with netscape/IE,
AOL or other softwares on his computer.  I've had this problem too, just
tell him to search for 'plain-text' somewhere, it's there.  I've had two
hotmaillers disable it (in order to email me) in the last week alone.  I

I'd have to get back to you on the steps, but I imagine it's either on the
compose email page, or more likely, in the options page, it should be
relatively easy to find.  (The last person I had turn it off wasn't a techie
and she found the plaintext thing)  I of course bounce html messages back to
the sender, and it was kind of funny, she was complaining about getting
not being able to read email from me, because it was in some "computer
language" ;)

(But dang eBay!  They've gone eeevil!  They're aligned with passport, and
even though I have the plaintext checkbox checked (will have to check again
to be sure) they still send me html (or multipart) .  Arg!)
(will have to harass their support again.)

	-Ajay
(whose computer wont respond right now.. (powers on, but doesnt put anything
on the screen or that other stuff.. ;( )  (just put this mobo in ~month
ago.. (duron 800, and fic mobo..)))

BTW: I got another of the lugod-harvested spams recently.. ('only a few more
openings')  So it's disturbing someone has those addresses, but seeing as
how I've only ever received 2, not too big, I suppose.. ;)