Re: [vox-tech] Upgrading perl on debian

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Jay Strauss wrote:

> 3 dunnos, 2 see the bash man pages, Jeff I'm disappointed :)

Hey, plus one mention of an alternate perl version .deb and one "I
wouldn't"  ... :)

... and my skills in vi are primitive, at best, to go along with my
preference for pico and pine.  I haven't even upgraded to kernel 2.4.

I guess this means the secret is out: I am really just an idiot with a
mailing list habit who has memorized the words "google" and "man". ;)

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing