January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] any user group for java language

Re: [vox-tech] any user group for java language

Try the Sacramento Java Users Group...  http://www.sacjug.org

At 10:05 AM 10/20/2001, you wrote:

>Hello,
>

>Can any body suggest me some user group for java language that is most active.
>
>I am facing some problem in swing, which needs some insistence.
>

>Regards,
>
>shahzad

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"