Re: [vox-tech] Mobo Question

The last set of ATX systems I built used screws to
secure to MB to the case. This was bout in tower cases
as well as a couple of rack cases. Gone are the days
of nylon standoffs that slide into slots.

Also, the power light, power switch, and speaker
cables connect to the MB. A good case will have these
marked. A new case and MB should also have docs to
point out where all this stuff goes.

Marc Hasbrouck
Old hardware tech