Re: [vox-tech] Audrey

Ahh..  I found a site:

http://www.audreyhacking.com

How long does the Audrey take to boot from total-off to ready-for-input
(ie shell, etc.)?  There's a touch-screen, right?  How much is the
touch-screen used?  I'm particularly interested in its touch screen &
seemingly fast boot time (it is supposed to be a 'Net appliance after
all).  Based on that, I'll try to figure if it's worth $90.  heh

Thanx!
FL