[vox-tech] Possible Offensive Material

Sorry to do this to you guys, but I was wondering if anyone had a set
of MS DOS installation disks and licence that they'd like to get rid
of.  If you're in Davis, I can pick them up whenever it's convenient
this weekend.

I hope no one is offended by this request for software, but I think a
LUG list is a good place to look for unwanted  M$ software.
Thanks,
Nick