[vox-tech] Mobo Question

Okay, i got some questions with motherboards and cases.  I really need to
know like everything, like different types of motherboards and cases, what's
the diff, how they connect, etc.,  Also if anybody knows where to get a
really cheap computer (like 100$ or less, at 166mhz or more) i'd really
appreciate it.  Thanks for the help, bye.

-Gage
Promote Bands: http://www.teamiag.com/go.cfm?id=451&promo=11