Re: [vox-tech] fonts for teaching children

Re: [vox-tech] fonts for teaching children

Thanks for posting / reposting this to vox-tech Pete.  I actually read
this on SEUL-edu as well.

I actually found most of these references for fonts online as well.  The
main problem I see is that I can not find any free fonts that are in the
D' Nealian style that have the additional ruler grids.  Don't get me
wrong, I do not mind for paying for fonts that I use personally.  I do
have a problem with not being able to write a free educational
application and not being able to distribute a free font with it.