[vox-tech] running windows using Samba server through Linux

[vox-tech] running windows using Samba server through Linux

Hi,

    I have smbmount(Samba client) of my other window$
OS machine connected in network.  After mounting it in
my other machine which runs only Linux can I use Wine
to run some of my windows appln.

Is it possible to configure Wine to see the samba
mount which I had mounted Or does it need to be in the
native disk itself.  This is useful since I don't want
in my other pc the window$ os.

thanks for your valuable comments.

with regards,
Viswanath P.