Re: [vox-tech] mutt question

I believe you want to look at the simple_search option in .muttrc.  The
default value is "~f %s | ~s %s" which tells mutt to search the from:
line and the subject: line.  Unless you've already changed the
simple_search value, you should already be able to search by
the from: name.

Matt

--

* Matt Roper <matt@mattrope.com> *