Re: [vox-tech] Hardware recommendations

William Kendrick wrote:
> Any recommendations for a good, easy to configure SCSI card?

I've suffered along with Adaptec AHA1542, and some Adaptec
AHA-2940U2/W (ie, 7890) on-board controllers (integrated with
the motherboard). I don't recommend either one.

OTOH, the Mylex (Buslogic) Model BT-950 PCI Wide Ultra
controller has been a joy. Stable, fast, easy. Probably
they've got newer models out now. http://www.mylex.com/
--
Chuck Polisher
With all these regulations wrt wheelchair access... are