Re: [vox-tech] Secure Email Access (fetchmail and ssh)

Re: [vox-tech] Secure Email Access (fetchmail and ssh)

I know it doesn't work with all accounts (for historical reasons) but on
certain UCD accounts, you can still access your mail via `cat $MAIL`.  And
ISUN servers have SSH...  I don't know everything about Fetchmail, but
maybe you can grab mails off of ISUN then having Fetmail read $MAIL?

-Mark

PS: Regarding what Micah (I think) said about using .forward -- Using
.forward on ISUN does work, contrary to what certain CS/EE students may
claim.  It doesn't forward some school-related emails, probably because
they bypass .forward.

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/