January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] More debian questions

I've been reading it and trying different things, for some reason packets
aren't making it to my deb box

deb:~# netselect -vv ftp.fceia.unr.edu.ar ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be \
>  ftp.cdrom.com ftp.debian.org ftp.de.debian.org
ftp.fceia.unr.edu.ar                  9999 ms  30 hops    0% ok
ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be             9999 ms  30 hops    0% ok
ftp.cdrom.com                         9999 ms  30 hops    0% ok
ftp.debian.org                        9999 ms  30 hops    0% ok
ftp.de.debian.org                     9999 ms  30 hops    0% ok
deb:~#

I've setup my router to forward all ports (well 0-10000) to my deb box and
that still doesn't work.  Maybe it is some sort of a config problem on the
deb box???

Jay