Re: [vox-tech] I just installed deb - Problems with X

Re: [vox-tech] I just installed deb - Problems with X

Are you running gpm (the console mouse driver)?  If not, then you should
make /dev/mouse a symbolic link to /dev/psaux.  If you are using gpm,
then you need to set the repeat_type value to "raw" in /etc/gpm.conf.

Matt