Re: [vox-tech] Mobo Question

The last (and the only) case I got from Fry's came with the necessary
parts to mount the mobo.  Maybe the luck just likes to follow me around.
Or maybe I'm mistaken -- maybe the parts came with the mobo, not the case.
In either case (no pun intended but it's pretty cool nonetheless), I
didn't have to buy a separate kit.  Again, check when you buy the case and
the mobo!

-Mark! :)