Re: [vox-tech] Keyboard/Mouse Hangs !!

Chuck Polisher wrote:
> Peter wrote:
> > this message escaped me; i don't remember seeing it.  shame on you chuck,
> > for not leaving the poster's identity.

> Gee, that's pretty harsh.

i'm sorry.  there really should've been a ":)" at the end of that sentance.
it was supposed to have been gentle kidding.

> I don't feel ashamed at all.

i hope that's your wounded ego talking.  surely someone with your experience
knows the value of abiding by standard netiquette.

> _really_ necessary to dump on me in public? I expect you'll
> say it was a little joke, and you forgot the smiley. Try to
> lighten up, won't you?

your expectations are correct.  but i've met you in person and you're pretty
caustic yourself.  i'm surprised this bothered you as much as it did.  but
still, the fault was mine.  sorry.

> Viswanath, I trust you aren't offended that I inadvertently omitted the
> attribution.

attribution is for everyone's benefit, not just the original poster.

on top of that, it's standard netiquette, like not having 10 line long sigs
or posting "me too" to a mailing list.

on top of that, it's the rules on this mailing list.

truly sorry about the unintended gaffe.  i'll do penance if you promise to
leave attributions in.   :)   <--- see?

peter