Re: [vox-tech] DRI issue solved!

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 08:47:38AM -0700, Stephen M. Helms wrote:
<snip>
> How do you like Terminus?

I played it a bit when I first got it, and I liked it quite a bit.
Any game that looks anything like the classic "Star Raiders" I dig,
at least on the "looks like Star Raiders" level. :)

(For example, Colony Wars on PlayStation...  great game, except since it's
task-oriented, it's one of those "play once, be bored with it the next time"
games ;) )