January 6: Social gathering

[vox-tech] To Dual Boot...???

Okay, here is my position, please advise me which way I should go:

1) have two Disk Drives
     older drive is Win98 - newer is Linux (but room on it for?)

Want to consider adding Dual Boot until I get some things squared away
and learn more about Linux...

Should I (also spelled Can I) put LILO on current disk that Linux is on
and point it toward the Other HDrive with Window for Windows Boot?
(should I?)

Or should I go ahead and Install Win98 on the Same Drive with Linux and
'Share' the Other HDrive with Both the Newer Win98 & Linux?

Thanks for any, & all, ideas and thoughts concerning this!

Tom