From: owner-vox-tech@franz.mother.com
[mailto:owner-vox-tech@franz.mother.com]On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 6:37 PM
To: vox-tech@lugod.org
Subject: [vox-tech] How/Way?

Is there a way to tell if the network card is enabled?
(way to tell if Linux 'sees' the Network card?)

And if not, do I have to Install again, watching to see that the eth0
square is checked...? Or, can I add-to the kernal and re-boot?

Thanks

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...
(*)/ (*)    Do you like Biking?