January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Big Monitors

Barring dot pitch, resolution you pick and a decent refresh rate...

The biggest disadvantage is how much desk space that big honking 19" crt monitor takes up.  That said, I'll not be going back to a 17" monitor voluntarally, and my wife would like a 19" monitor instead of the 17" I got for her.  My 19" is actually as sharp/clear as my other monitors, and I am very picky about clarity.

I have been quite happy with my 19" KDS monitor for the last year.  Other than technical specifications within the price range you can afford, the most important is that it have a 3 year factory warrantee.  If it doesn't have that, don't buy it.

-sp