Re: [vox-tech] Help with regular expressions needed.

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Jeff Newmiller wrote:

>   ^[a-z ]+$
>
> rather, by the definition he wanted to use, he required at least one
> lowercase letter, anywhere in the subject.  He might need to use
>
>   ^Subject:.*[a-z]
>
> if the header label must match, to avoid the "ubject" from matching.

I think i was unclear. I figured you were pointing him in the right direction,
saying that his solution would include [a-z]. I pointed out that \W would also
come in handy, if he was filtering by throwing out anything that wasn't
completely a-z.

However, now that i think about it, it doesn't have to be that complicated :)

-Gabe