Re: [vox-tech] Help with regular expressions needed.

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Gabriel Rosa wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
>
> > Anything not matching
> >
> >   [a-z]
> >
> > is devoid of lowercase letters.
>

> remember that it is also devoid of numbers, and other useful things, like
> punctuation :)

I am not understanding this comment.  I didn't say

  ^[a-z ]+$

rather, by the definition he wanted to use, he required at least one
lowercase letter, anywhere in the subject.  He might need to use

  ^Subject:.*[a-z]

if the header label must match, to avoid the "ubject" from matching.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing