Re: [vox-tech] need help with a windows app :(

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>they aren't written as text files, so although i can scp them over
to a linux
>box, it would be like looking at a word document with vi.   :)

Bah, real LUG-nuts use strings :)

Actually, I have to do this alot since people insist on sending stuff
in Word instead of a nice cross-platform format. It's amusing when
the sender is using QuickSave, since then Word doesn't actually delete
the changes, just appends them to the end, so you can view all their
past changes via strings.

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com        telnet://mud.malevolence.com:3000