Re: [vox-tech] need help with a windows app :(

Re: [vox-tech] need help with a windows app :(

Someone wrote they  had the polaroid pdc 2300Z which they will work on next.  I also have this camera.  Linux was installed on my computer last weekend.  Could you send me an e-mail at mssherrieskywalker@yahoo.com when you have figured it out.  This AOL account is temporary (Please don't give me s**t me about it).
Thanks,
Sherrie