[vox-tech] Help with regular expressions needed.

[vox-tech] Help with regular expressions needed.

I'm trying to setup a mail filter in kmail to deal with an annoying spammer
who's isp won't kick him off. His subjects are allways devoid of lowercase
letters.  Kmail allows sorting by whether or not a header matches a regular
expression.  So I told it to kill anything not matching the regexpr

but this doesn't work. A little help?