January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] C sorting problem

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 05:11:54PM -0700, Roland Minden wrote:
> I am working on homework so please don't write it for me, but I am having
> trouble figuring our my error with a sort for a C program I am writing. it
> compiles fine, but it is not sorting the way I think it should. The source

It compiles cuz there's no syntax error.
However, your algorithm is wrong.
Which line? You must figure it out by yourself.
It's cheating if you ask hw on others (unless it is permitted to discuss
or share codes with other student by the prof.)

Through debug, your programming skill will improve.
If you cannot find the error by yourself, you won't survive in the next
cs class.