Re: [vox-tech] linux router on a disk

Well, the main site is www.linuxrouter.org with links and a mail list.  The site is ....dated.

Try also leaf.sourceforge.net for several custom varients and lots of documentation.  Also, I advise you use that mail list as it is a bit more responsive.

Other than, 'put them at schools' what are you looking to accomplish?  Are they to be internal routers or NAT'ing firewalls?  That kind of figures into which I would recommend.  I believe that there are now 4 firewalls available for it and sshv1 is readily available for remote admin as is sshv2, but you need another disk drive for v2 to fit.

You could also get the links from my page leaf.blkmtn.org

I believe coyote is a pay for item, could be wrong and I know nothing of freesco.

Steven Peck
ps- There are 2 lugod members involved in the leaf project, mainly answering leaf list questions and some docmentation for both of us.